We are South West Electric Gates and we provide services to supply, install and repair electric and automated gate systems and associated equipment. We are committed to maintaining the trust and confidence of visitors to our web site. We are not in the business of selling, renting or otherwise trading email lists or other personal information to other companies or businesses. This document provides more information on how we try to meet these goals.
What are cookies?
Cookies on our website
The only cookie designed into our site is that required to control display of the “Cookie” banner periodically when accessing our site. Should this change we will update this document.
We do make use of Google fonts which are served from Google systems. Google temporarily save the IP address from which google fonts have been requested in a secure way. For more information on Google’s position on privacy please see
How do I disable cookies?
If you want to disable cookies you need to change your website browser settings to reject cookies. How you can do this will depend on the browser you use. Further details on how to disable cookies for the most popular browsers are set out below: -
For Microsoft Internet Explorer:
1. Choose the menu “tools” then “Internet Options”
2. Click on the “privacy” tab
3. Select the setting the appropriate setting
For Microsoft Edge:
1. Open Microsoft Edge, select Menu (3 dots icon on top right corner of the browser) > Settings > Site permissions > Cookies and site data.
2. Turn on "Allow sites to save and read cookie data (recommended)" to unblock cookies.
3. Turn on "Block third-party cookies" or add desired sites in "Block" section to block the cookies.
For Google Chrome:
1. Choose Settings> Advanced
2. Under "Privacy and security," click “Content settings”.
3. Click “Cookies”
1. Choose Preferences > Privacy
2. Select appropriate options which include disabling cookies and preventing cross-site tracking
For Mozilla firefox:
1. Choose the menu “tools” then “Options”
2. Click on the icon “privacy”
3. Find the menu “cookie” and select the relevant options
For Opera 6.0 and further:
1. Choose the menu Files”> “Preferences”
What happens if I disable cookies?
Currently this should have no effect on the operation of our website
Access to your personal information
Under the newly introduced GDPR rules, you have the right to access and amend any of your personal data that we may hold.
You are entitled to view, amend, or delete the personal information by making a request to our data protection officer at email@example.com